(Group x5 discount)
In this live 2-hour workshop (5pm BST, Thurs 4 May), we’ll give you expert advice and guidance in how to use AI, specifically ChatGPT, in relation to your book marketing. We’ll help you to learn ChatGPT’s capabilities so you can unlock new levels of creativity, efficiency, and influence – and ultimately, sell more books.
Live 2 hour session starts at 5pm Thursday 4 May 2023.
If you can’t make the live date, you can access a recording of the session after.
Out of stock
Category: AI Tags: Author, authormarketing
We’ll help you to learn ChatGPT’s capabilities so you can unlock new levels of creativity, efficiency, and influence in your social media strategy and output – all with the aim of building your profile and selling more books.
This ChatGPT social media for authors workshop will cover:
- How AI has changed the world
- How AI is already changing social media for authors in terms of their book marketing
- Introduction to your new book marketing research assistant – ChatGPT
- How to chat to ChatGPT so it helps you
- What ChatGPT does well (and what it doesn’t)
- Learn the secret to crafting effective prompts to get the most from ChatGPT
- How to train ChatGPT to help you rapidly generate an abundance of social media content to market your novels that isn’t generic but is tailored to your voice.
- How to train ChatGPT to write like you and learn how to get personalised, unique responses
- How to edit AI posts to remain human and authentically you
What else is included
- Access to recording of LIVE workshop & presentation deck, forever
- A comprehensive guide to using ChatGPT to generate useful, useable, relevant social media ideas and posts for book marketing
- Prompts for training ChatGPT to write social media posts
- A bonus recorded Q&A session where you and other course participants can submit questions and Andrew and Nigel will provide recorded answers for everyone to access.
About The Author
Nigel’s debut novel Beat The Rain was a semi-finalist for Best Debut Author in the Goodreads Choice Awards 2016. His second novel The Pursuit of Ordinary was a finalist in the People’s Book Prize for Fiction 2019. It was also one of the 8-12 titles ‘called in’ for the Man Booker Prize, a first for his publisher. It was also long-listed for The Guardian’s Not The Booker Prize. His third novel will be released in September 2022 and is now available for pre-order. Nigel brings his own experience of the trials of getting published, building an author profile and marketing his own novels to AuthorSpark. As well as co-founding AuthorSpark, Nigel co-founded digital marketing agency and employee advocacy platform We Are Togethr alongside Andrew, alongside online content sister company Togethr Lab. Prior to that he was a newspaper subeditor and a writer and editor for Channel 4 Interactive.